Along with the successful projects natural monopoly, LLP « German Management
& Consultancy » has the experience to effectively represent the interests of the state in the implementation of state policy in the power engineering and use of mineral resources.
LLP « German Management & Consultancy » has extensive experience working with a natural monopoly, in particular:
- JSC "Mangistau Electricity Distribution Company" (Mangistau region) - the investment projects to develop the infrastructure to support oil operations in the Caspian Sea;
- LLP "Karaganda Zharyk" - asset management Electricity Distribution Company;
- JSC "Almaty Power Consolidated" (Almaty) - the investment project for the development of Kazakhstan's largest city Almaty power system, including upgrading of thermal power station, hydroelectric power stations, electrical and heating systems;
- LLP "Ridder TEC" (East Kazakhstan region) - a project to upgrade power plants and increase the production of electricity;
- LLP "Water Resources - Marketing" (Shymkent "Vodocanal" - South-Kazakhstan region) replacement project of water supply systems);
- JSC "Kazakhstan Utility Systems" (Karaganda and South Kazakhstan) - projects to modernize electricity networks Karaganda region and South-Kazakhstan region, Kazakhstan.
- JSC "Petropavl su" (vodocanal of Petropavlovsk), LLP "Karaganda su" (vodocanal of Karaganda), LLP "ZHREK" (electricity distribution company Zhezkazgan), JSC "CRACK" (electricity distribution company) - pre-project survey of the companies.